HEY, TEAM!!! HOW ARE YOU???
Today I had an absolute BLAST visiting the amazing St. Mary’s Primary School in Horsham!!! WHOOOPA!!! It was so much FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN!!! 😀
If you’re from St. Mary’s and you’re reading this… YOU…ARE…AAAAAWWWEEEEESSSSSOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
Today was loads of fun for loads of reasons…
- We got to do all our Jump Start Jonny workouts outside in the amazing sunshine!
- I had a massive water fight with Years 5 and 6 which was the most fun ever!
- I burst into the staff room at lunchtime to make all the teachers jump which was funny!
- I met loads of amazing people who made the day unforgettable!
- I got a suntan! WHOOOPA! WHOOOPA! WHOOOPA!
I seriously have the best job in the whole wide world EVER! I get to meet so many amazing, funny, kind, generous, wonderful people and I get to do loads of crazy, wild, fun, crazy things! Thank you, St. Mary’s, for making today so amazing!
Jump Start Jonny 😀
PS – Here’s my favourite photos from today!